Get married in Italy with a legal Italian wedding ceremony.
There are many locations in our beautiful country where you can plan a legally binding Marriage in Italy from the most famous City halls to the minor and unexpectedly charming small town halls located all over Italy. Charming villas, medieval castles, historical Palazzos, and panoramic terraces overlooking the sea are spread out all over the country and will offer the perfect setting for a civil ceremony. Venues are endless and will satisfy every taste.
CIVIL WEDDING CEREMONIES IN ITALY
- Civil ceremonies are officiated by an Italian authority and are legally recognized in your country.
- A Civil Marriage Ceremony is performed in Italian by Mayor or civil registrar, with an official Interpreter.
- The ceremony consists of a mix of the articles of the Italian civil code and traditional marriage vows. The Civil Ceremony Vows can be customized with your most beloved poems or a personal note written by the couple.
- The ceremony lasts about twenty minutes.
- Two witnesses over 18 years old are needed for the ceremony
- Civil ceremonies by law must take place in buildings approved by the Italian government.
- Outdoor civil ceremonies can be performed only in certain locations approved by the Italian authorities under special circumstances.
- Civil ceremonies in Italy can be personalized with elements that express your personality and values: music, readings, poetry, and personal vows.
An Italy civil marriage is legally recognized in your home country, the marriage document is valid internationally. We also have officiants authorized by the Italian state to celebrate your wedding in Italy at your preferred location. No need to go to a town hall!